Monday, October 01, 2007

The Second Coming of Rosarito Ensenada

I finished my second Rosarito Ensenada 50 mile bicycle ride this Saturday. It's hard to believe it's been half a year already since the last one in Spring. The ride was much easier this time, finishing more then an hour faster, with no stopping and I wasn't pushing it as hard as I could have if I had really wanted too. It is a fun ride after all, not a race. Those views going up the mountain are amazing, and the abandoned cars wrecked at the bottoms of the cliffs are a creepy and sobering reminder of the dangers of mountain roads. I'll post more when I finish processing my photos from the trip. Big thanks to Katon and crew who I car pooled with on the ride.

Ensenada
loading the truck after the ride

No comments:

Post a Comment